Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flowers

can you picture this as a computer screen saver?
I don't know why, but this reminded me of holly leaves at Christmas time (:

look closely. can you see the ribbon of gold and sparkles on the leaves?



While on vacation with my family, we stopped at a National Park called "Big Sandy." I took a dozen pictures or so of different parts of the scenery. I love taking these sort of pictures, especially up close and personal with the macro setting. I love how I can take hundreds of pictures and the plants never ask me to stop if I'm going a little crazy...(: Anyways, here are the final results, without edits.
Enjoy!
reminded me of mini dandelions or small suns

"The grass withers and the flower fades, but the Word of the Lord stands forever."
Isaiah 40:8


one of my favorites(:







No comments:

Post a Comment