{en-joy}: to receive pleasure or satisfaction from
So many things have taken place in just the past few weeks that I haven't had much of a chance to blog about it. I am no longer a high school student; I am a high school graduate (and college freshman!:) I am no longer unemployed; I am a lifeguard at Hurricane Harbor!
On May 19th, 2011 I made a life-changing transition. I have left the "familiarity" of high school, the past four years of schooling have culminated, and the start of a new season in life has commenced. I have joined the ranks of high school graduates and college freshman, and look forward to starting another four years of education at The Master's College in the fall of 2011.
I also began my first full day of work today (: No more training, no more processing! Today was the real deal, and I was pretty nervous! And even though I went to the wrong work station, had a very distasteful lunch, and encountered a crazy situation, I would have to call it a good day!
I am really enjoying life right now. And that's something I couldn't do!
Excited for the future and thankful for my present circumstances
Enjoy,
Em
(P.S. 25 days until RESOLVED!!! :)
Monday, May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment