Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WOW! Snapshots

WOW group #15
My sister Elyse and I on my first day of college!

The family that hosted our pool party graciously bought us a delicious Costco cake to celebrate our integration into TMC.

They hung a banner above the pool to welcome us (:

Our group was joined at the party by two other groups. We all had a blast playing volleyball and basketball in the pool, "Minute to Win It" challenges, and fellowship!

The host family had a beautiful home!

The family graciously cooked up hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh fruit salad, potato salad and much more to celebrate with us!

One of the WOW events was called an "Errand Run." Each group would decorate a car(s) that belonged to their team member, and would run around showing their group where places like "Wal-Mart" "Target" and "Kmart" were, should they ever need to buy supplies. It was so much fun to drive down the street and see another car with TMC logos painted all over their car!

Another event was "Broombowlapalooza" where groups would go bowling for a few hours and then travel to the skating rink to play ice hockey. The girls in my group are so sweet, and I am so thankful for our leader Kristi!I got to decorate the car!!!



TOTALLY fitting (:


The states on the car represented where each of our group members were from!

And one of our group members came from another country!Our WOW group at the beach!Our WOW group at Stonefire, where many ate their first Stonefire meal! Yum!My sweet friend Joelle and I got our faces painted to join in the fun of Monty's Mustang Fest!




Some of the sweetest girls I know. Blessed by their friendship.

A picnic on the lawn during Monty's Mustang Fest (:




WOW'ed, and very thankful.
Enjoying the herd,
Em





































No comments:

Post a Comment