Monday, August 24, 2009

I haven't written in a while, not only because I'm so busy, but partially because I have nothing "new" to say. I mean, who wants to hear someone blather on about schoolwork for the tenth thousandth time right? Well anyways, here are a couple of verses that have been on my mind lately.

Psalm 118:1 - Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His lovingkindess is everlasting.

Hebrews 3:4 - Every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.

Psalm 119:2 - Blessed are they who obey his statutes; Who seek Him with all of their heart."

One thing that I have been pondering these past couple weeks is something from Ephesians 2. Ephesians 2 focuses on how no one can save themselves, and how the Lord enabled Gentiles, through his blood, to be saved along with the chosen people. Praise God for mercy and grace! So much more to say, but I'd rather have each person think about what that means for themselves individually.
One last thing is that I was able to witness today! This girl in my journalism class asked me about my religion, and the Lord enabled me to share the Truth with her. Please pray that I would be able to more accurately present the Gospel when the next opportunity arises-I wasn't as articulate as I would've liked to have been-and that this girl would really challenge what she believes, and pursue the knowledge of the Gospel, for only Christ can give eternal life.

"Sanctify them in truth; Your word is Truth." -John 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment