This weekend, I have the privilege to look after a relative from one of the family's at our church. Because I'm spending the night, I decided "We both need to eat," so I made dinner! I'm not the greatest cook, but I can read! And that is precisely how I made dinner for tonight (:
I found a simple and quick chicken recipe, that turned out to taste really good (if I do say so myself;). Here's the recipe!
I found a simple and quick chicken recipe, that turned out to taste really good (if I do say so myself;). Here's the recipe!
- Wash 2 chicken breasts - no skin and no bones (:
- In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and let heat
- Place the chicken in the pan and sprinkle on dashes of seasoning salt, sea salt, and garlic powder (tasting to test)
- Cook until the chicken is fully cooked in the middle and the juices run clear
Tips & Tricks:
- To round out the meal a little bit, bring two small pots of water to a boil
- In one pan, stick some fresh baby carrots (pre-washed and peeled) and let cook in the water until tender
- In the other pan, pour some frozen peas in and let cook until soft
And now for dessert!
Wanting to keep with the "healthy" theme of dinner, I made some apple sandwiches. Yum!
To make this simple but yummy treat...
- wash and core two apples
- cut the apples horizontally, into rings
- spread peanut butter in between the rings
- stick the slices back together, "rebuilding" the apple.
Enjoying the gift of taste,
E.M.

I love the apple dessert. Very clever!
ReplyDelete