Sunday, May 6, 2012

Instagram Update

I cannot believe that in 3 days, my first year of college will be officially DONE. What?!?! Where did the time go?! The first semester was fun but the second semester was by far the better half. God has been so kind by providing me with all kinds of blessings that I definitely don't deserve. Life is crazy around here so instead of taking up your time (and mine:) for a post, and so my cake doesn't burn in the oven while I type this, enjoy some pictures of the last couple crazy-filled weeks :)


 We had a party at one of my jobs and some of my coworkers are graduating from college this Friday.
In honor of them, I made some candy graduation caps, using Ghirardelli chocolate, Reese's peanut butter cups and colored sour strips.
 For even more fun, stick them on cake pop sticks and make candied graduation pops!
 My sweet bosses named me "Intern of the Month."
They are such gems to work with and I learn so much from them both as my bosses and as sisters in Christ. They are the best bosses anyone could have!
 Some of my sweet, sweet coworkers.
 Brittany & K.D. (:
 One final snapshot of my most favorite college class yet!
 My coworker and friend at Spring Party
 Double dates! I had an awesome date :)
 I love this girl. We've been friends since the first day of WOW.
Our last chapel together was awesome and I am so blessed by God and thankful for her!
 Dr. Simons wanted pictures with us, his students.
I'm so lucky he is the chair of my department!
He's an awesome, awesome man and I'm thankful for all he has taught me!

Snapshot!


Enjoy,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment