9 p.m. yesterday night marked the finality of so many things. It marked my last final, my last class of the spring semester, and the end of my first year of college. Craziness! Where did the time go?! In all honesty, the second semester was defintitely better than the first, for so many reasons. It was definitely blessed. I look forward to another semester at The Master's College with awesome friends, great classes and all kinds of new adventures.
God REALLY blessed me when I met her and we roomed together my for our first weeks of college. She has been the best friend I could never have asked for simply because she is a gift from God and He gives things we could never ask or think of. She is living proof of this. So thankful for her and so glad we have spent a year together already. I looked forward to many, many more with her.
Last class picture!
Our professor opening our class gift we presented to her.
She was suprised ;)
My home-made card for or professor :)
I got an "A +" on my first final of the week! Praise God!!!
Even on the last night of class we learn valuable lessons. Going to miss this class so much.
Shay and I took a night during finals week to have a friendship date. We ended up at BJ's and saw The Hunger Games.
She ate her first "sweet pig" pizza and her first pizookie from BJ's (:
It makes my mouth water everytime I look at it!
Em

No comments:
Post a Comment