There are so many things to be thankful for in this life so I just thought I'd share a few of them! First of all, not only because it is Mother's Day, but I absolutely love my mother so much. She is my support system, my guidance counselor, and a wonderful role model of a godly woman. I am so thankful God has placed her in my life and couldn't imagine my life without her. I am also thankful for my dad who God has put in my life since January of '08. He is an amazing, godly, and wise man who desires to do everything biblically and Christ-like, and I am so blessed to be a part of a family that esteems God's Word so highly.
And of course, there's so many other things to be thankful for that I cannot possibly mention them now. I am thankful for salvation, an undeserved gift of grace that forgives me, a sinner, and gives me hope that cannot possibly be found in this world. Who am I not to praise Him? I am so thankful that God challenges our faith and draws us nearer to Him. I am incredibly thankful for the blessing of prayer and the wonders it works in our lives. We serve a great God who is capable of all things, for He created all things, and all things are subject to Him... :) Let us praise God for all that He is, and pray to God for all the things we hope to become. Blessings dear ones!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment