The title for this blog actually came from a book I once read and I have since seen it played out in my own life. The book actually said "God calls us to adventures, not tea parties," and I can see how it's true. I love my Lord and Savior so much! He is my reason to breathe and I could go on about why I love Him!
I am a jellybean fanatic, and enjoy all things sugary. :) Ikea is one of my fave places in the world, and Colbie Caillat makes my playlists any day. I love the beach, the forest, and all the places in between. Want to know more about me? Just talk! :)
Psalm 34:8
"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him."
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey thanks for the tip on Colbie Caillat, I went and bought the album as soon as I realized that she was the one that sang Bubbles! Loving it, i declared it my mother's day gift! I am way out of the music loop these days being a SAHM. Thanks!
ReplyDelete