Thursday, March 1, 2012

Disney Day

My beautiful friend and I taking "refuge" on a bench and SO ready to go home!
Waiting AN HOUR AND A HALF for the show to start

The Mary Poppins themed cafe FINALLY opened! :)

The beautiful castle :) What every girl dreams of.

The delicious clam chowder bowls. I could go to Disneyland, skip all the rides, eat one of these and be totally O.K. with that!



Each year in February, my school hosts Disney Week, culminating in Disney Day. The entire week is Disney-themed. One day it is "Dress in Disney" day, another night it's "Disney movie night." Throughout the week, students can buy a super discounted ticket to Disneyland - over half off - and the Saturday of each Disney week, all the students head to Disneyland for the day :)


My friends and I stayed until the park closed and enjoyed tons of rides, good food and friendship. Just a couple pics of the day...


Enjoy,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment