yummy dinner!
after 3 hours of editing photos...
don't they look super?!
props to Brooke for the edits
After careful planning, I recently spent 3 days together with my best friend Brooke. We have been friends since 3rd grade when we trained for the Olympics ;) but as we got older our lives went in different directions and we didn't keep in touch. However, we re-met in high school, and have been able to keep our friendship we each other quite strong for the past 4 years or so. But it's all because of Him!
Anyways, I had so much fun with her! We went shopping at the Americana, did a mini-photoshoot (in a dressing room & at her house). We also went to this lovely place called Aroma Cafe. Ever heard of it?? If not, I suggest you mapquest it and GO! (: And "decorated" a house ;)
I love spending time with her, and we definitely had a lot of catching up to do! It was great to hear about all the changes in her life, and ways to pray for her. So thankful to be in her life!
Love you brooke monster!
E.M.

No comments:
Post a Comment