Saturday, July 10, 2010

Go Here!

While I was with my friend Brooke, we ate at this place called Aroma Cafe. If you have not been there...GO or check it out here: http://www.aromacoffeeandtea.com/! I had always been around it, passed by it, and even walked into once, but never eaten there. So we decided to eat dinner there and boy it was good! Brooke ordered this yummy "Aroma Wrap" (that is a must-try :) with pomegranate green iced tea, and I ate this super delish "Egg Salad Sandwich" with a house salad. It was so funny too because while we both were there, a man was hot wiring his car to get INSIDE his car and find his car keys. Unfortunately, every time he did this his car alarm would go off, giving him only a few seconds for each attempt. He also had enlisted about ten other guests at the Cafe to help him find his keys, but to no avail. The worst part is, is that they had all been searching for his keys BEFORE Brooke and I ever showed up! And he couldn't find his spare either! I wonder if he's still there...


Food for thought!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment